Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Metal Bands I Wanted to Write About (But Couldn't)

Apocalypse: American one man band from Manchester, New Hampsire. Apocalypse played ambient black metal. I didn't write an article about this band because it would be a rehash of the Exmortes article.

Enmity: American band from Tucson, Arizona. They play brutal death metal. I didn't write an article about this band because their material is unlistenable.

Extreme Napalm Terror: German band from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse. They played grindcore on their first album and death metal on their second album. I didn't write an article about this band because their material is unlistenable, and also because their material was released on Metal Enterprises, a label I've already written two articles about.

Kuster: Belgian band. They played traditional metal. This band is notable for having one of the worst vocalists in all of metal. I didn't write an article about this band because I couldn't find any of their EPs.

Wheelz of Steel: American two man band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. They played traditional metal. The band was not named after the classic Saxon album, but the fact that the people in this band were seriously messed up people in wheelchairs. Didn't write an article about this band for the same reasons as Kuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment